Whether your restaurant is a healthy eatery, fast food, fast casual, a gastropub, or high-end, it’s safe to say that your target audience uses Facebook. The ability of Facebook to reach specific audiences, build awareness, and attract new customers is undeniable, so more and more restaurants use Facebook ads. They’re cheaper than traditional advertising and can significantly increase your reach.
For restaurants, marketing is especially important because without meeting promotion needs, one can fail even with the best food in the world. Remember, your marketing needs should be just as good as food, ambiance and customer service.
Here are some of the stats to illustrate the increasing role of Facebook marketing for restaurants:
- Almost 50 percent of people search Facebook to locate local restaurants
- 75 percent of online consumers have reported using Facebook to decide on what restaurant to eat at
Impressive, right? The argument for your restaurant to use Facebook ads thus boils down three main points:
- Your target audience spends a lot of time on Facebook every day
- Facebook’s options allow restaurants reach specific audiences in specific areas
- Facebook has a good reputation, so it works.
Let’s now focus on ads. Before you actually engage in a Facebook ad campaign, you have to understand how to create ads that stand out. There are a lot of tricks and techniques that experienced marketers use, and we’re going to describe them in the infographic below.
It was created by experts from Assignmenthelper.com.au, and shares 11 great tricks to create Facebook ad designs that work.